Memoir

"One of  My Best Experiences in My Life"
one of my best experience in my life was my own wedding.  i was so excited  finally the day come Dec 30. i do all those things that i plan for my wedding. my every dream become true what i was always want in my wedding i did. my pre-wedding shoot that was my first plan what i was going to do first and i did it. second was my wedding gown i want a designer gown and best ever that no one wear in are family who get married.i design my gown how want to have and also my reception gown my wedding was full of enjoyment every one of us was to happy specially my parents thanks a lot to my parents that they do all those things i want i am best daughter that i have parents like that they did all those thinks were i was so happy . i am lucky girl that i have super super cool husband who always care for me and always kind to me. he has all those quality what i want kindness, respectfull, care for me, and always love me. he do all those things for me what wife want to do his husband for her.he is the best husband ever. here was one of my experience in my life.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

One Day On The Road ( Book Review)

Taj Mahal

My sister